LED Aluminum Profile Jm-12mm05
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||200 Meters|
|Production Capacity:||50000meter Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, 0,1,3,4|
- Model NO.: JM-12MM05
- Grade: 2000 Series
- Application: Door & Window, Decoration
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: China
- Certification: CE
- Shape: T - Profile
- Trademark: Jumilux
- Specification: 1m 2m 3m
- HS Code: 9405409000
|Materials||6063-T5 Aluminum Double anodized aluminum, non-anodized aluminum, also available in BLACK|
|PC cover||Opal, Transparent, Frosted|
|Accessories||End caps, Mount clips|
|Fuction||Recessed, Surface mount, Suspend|
|Applications||School(office, meeting room)|
|Custom||We accept custom extrusion, customer could send us design drawing and we will give professional advise.|
|Then we would send you CAD drawing and make moulding|
The extrusion is made from high quality aluminum (also available in black double-anodized) and is designed for flexible or rigid LED strips that are 8 - 10mm wide. One of the accessories offered for the extrusion are covers that shade and protect LEDs inside the profile. Thanks to which we obtain a 10 degree light beam angle. Covers are made of polycarbonate and additionally, Standard polypropylene end caps,
electricity-conductive end caps and mounting brackets (made of steel with zinc or chrome finish) are used for the extrusion as supplementary accessories. End caps protect the extrusion from dust and other undesirable elements, which can make LED strips dirty and consequently deteriorate the lighting parameters. The extrusion can be mounted to surfaces with the use of double-sided adhesive tape or mounting brackets. The mounting bracket guarantees easy and secure mounting of the extrusion to a desired surface and can also work as a connector between two extrusions.
Installation of the profile in drywall is performed using special PDS springs (index 00800). If you would like to mount a profile in an Armstrong drop ceiling with the use of PDS springs, then we recommend special safety washers (42712). An integrated, straight line of light can be achieved by assembling the extrusion, densely spaced LEDs (minimum 140 LED per meter) For mounting and power supply of extrusions, the elements from the mounting system can be used.
The extrusion with LED light source is mostly used as interior lighting, especially to light cabinets, stairs, glass-cases, or as a decoration light for a niche in drywall ceilings. The IP 67 version can be also used as outdoor lighting for elevations or architectural elements.
- housing for flexible or hard LED strips that are 8-10mm wide (0.39")
- eliminates obstacles related to LED light strip mounting
- extrusion acts as the connector between the light source and the application area and provides a stylish and finished look
- maximizes the applications and uses available for LED light strips
- lighting or illumination of certain areas (stream of light may vary depending on the power of applied LEDs)
- indoor: interior design, furniture (kitchen cabinets, closets), stairs, stair railings, exhibitors, advertisement, hotels, work stations, (hardly accessible - shaded spots)
- extrusion can be made waterproof ( IP 67 ) and be used as an outdoor lighting for elevations or architectural elements of gardens.